Sample topics are:
- Reputation: Your Most Important Asset. Don’t Leave Home Without It
- The Seven Dwarves: Behaviors That Make You Look Small
- Speaking of Talking: In Order To Be Seen, You Must Be Heard
- Y-O-U: The Ultimate Planning Machine – How To Get Where You Want To Go
- Ugly Stepsisters vs Sistahood: The Taming Of The Shrews
- A Whole New World: How to Avoid Office Alien-Nation
- Grandparents: Working With Five Generations, First Time In History
- The 7 Dwarfing Habits That Make Leaders Look Small (and how to avoid them)
- The Three Pillars of a Strong Office Politics Structure: Office Culture, Generational Dynamics, and a Global Mindset
- Are You My mentor? (How to Find a Veteran Office Politics Survivor to Train You in the Ropes)
- Storytelling: Who You are, What You Do, What You Want To Accomplish
- Hail to the Chef: How to move the Big Cheese (Your BOSS)
Book a Speech or Consultation
What’s in it for Y-O-U?
If you are still in school and wondering about the future, or if you have been out of the cozy, idealistic and equitable womb of higher education for a few years and can’t figure out which end is up in the world of work, call me.
If you are transitioning from being at home to going back to work, you got to pull it together so you can pitch appropriately and ensure you’re giving the impression that you have the experience and determination to get back in with the sharks. There is much to consider, call me.
If you are in a career that you are desperate to get out of and try something new and don’t know how to make that switch, call me.
I work with clients on a litany of issues that are facing people today. Let me teach you what you need to know so you can stop being stressed, make more money, get your job under control and cruise smoothly to the career and lifestyle you want.
My background has been a journey. My work has spanned the globe and covered every single angle of running a business including CEO, HR, sales, marketing, production, biz dev and legal for Fortune 500, privately held companies, family-run companies and startups all with a litany of cultures. I have been hired and fired, I have hired and I have fired people. My bosses have ranged from CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies to CEO’s of startups and mid-level brands whose personalities range from the sensible to the incredulous. I have been backstabbed and I have backstabbed (although I’m not happy admitting that one). I come from a tiny town outside of Buffalo, NY and have risen to the top ranks of the world’s media elite without one ounce of help from my parents and not a single course on office politics. So…I wrote a book about it with Marcelle DiFalco. After starting my own consulting firm and as a CEO of a startup, a fresh set of issues arose which tests the office politics skill set … again and again.
A sample of Universities, Corporations, and Business Groups I have spoken to:
Kraft General Foods
Barnes & Noble
Women’s Entrepreneur Network, New York
Delta Gamma National Convention
CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
Women in Communication, Florida